Kiddion’s Modest Menu for GTA 5 Online
Kiddions Mod/Modest Menu is one of the best GTA 5 cheat with tons of amazing features. Kiddions is 100% Free and can be used by anyone.
It has numerous features such as Mod guns, cars, money, weather, give yourself clothes, ghost yourself from the map, teleport, call in PVs without having to wait, make a solo online session
- Version: 1.0.4
- Last update: 6 hours ago
- Downloads: 83,451
- Status: Undetected ✓
Modest Menu Features:
- Generate an unlimited amount of money
- Instantly increase your RP rank
- Recover all your accounts in GTA Online
- Improved security features in the menu
- Access all clothes, vehicles, and more
- Create vehicle spawns
How to use Kiddions Modest Menu
First of all download the Kiddions Mod Menu
Open GTA 5
Now run the modest-menu.exe file. You might see “Windows protected your PC”, simply click “More info” > Run anyway
Navigate the menu and start using Kiddions Modest Menu
Frequently asked questions
- Is Kiddions Mod Menu 100% Safe?
Kiddions Mod Menu is 100% Safe. However, anit-virus program may be show false positive due to the nature of the program
- I am getting “unable to find required gta 5 offsets (<Number here>)” what does it mean?
When Rockstar patched the Kiddions Menu, it shows this warning. All you have to wait for the update pushed by the developer.
- Kiddions Menu doesn’t show up?
Go to graphics settings in GTA and set it to windowed borderless
- Will there be a new update compatible with the new GTAO version?
- Yes, it will be available when the developer push the update.
- Will I get banned for using Kiddions Mod Menu?
- We don’t know 100%, since it’s a modding (exploiting) it will always be fall in the risky category. Just don’t overdo anything and you will be out of the radar.
- “The transaction failed because Rockstar services received too many requests from your game” What does it mean?
- You are over doing to mod money and also you’re using drop money which is retarded. Use bunker or casino method instead.
- The Kiddions menu is flickering how do I fix that?
- Press F5 and smash the Num 0 button simultaneously
- Why can’t I navigate the menu?
- Check if numlock is on